Symptoms of menstrual cramping include:
- Painful cramping in the abdomen
- Pain radiating to the lower back and thighs
- Nausea and dizziness
Wellbeing at Home
A few natural remedies believed to assist in relieving menstrual cramping include:
- Taking a warm bath with essential oils to relax and soothe pain.
- Placing a heating pad or hot water bottle on the lower abdomen.
- Spraying Redfeather Pain Spray on the lower abdomen and lower back. The natural menthol will provide a warming sensation that soothes the cramping.
- Light exercise for whole body well-being.
- Consulting a health care practitioner for dietary supplements which might benefit you.